The firm is proud of its history and longevity whilst at the same time embraces modern technology and continues to develop its knowledge in the areas which it specialises in.
Miller Sockhill Lawyers, then known as Rea & Sockhill, was first established in 1947 in the country Queensland town of Kingaroy. The practice opened a branch office on the Sunshine Coast at Maroochydore in 1971. Ultimately in 1979 both the Kingaroy and Maroochydore offices were combined and relocated to offices in Buderim from which the firm operated from for the next 35 years.
Miller Sockhill Lawyers now operates from offices at 10 Aerodrome Road, Maroochydore.