Do you own a business that could benefit from being able to serve alcohol to your customers? Are you buying a business for which a liquor licence needs to be transferred? Are you considering setting up a business for which a liquor licence is an integral component? If the answer to any of these questions is yes then the team at Miller Sockhill Lawyers on the Sunshine Coast can assist you through what may otherwise be a daunting process. We have and will assist clients by –
• Completing the required Liquor Act forms;
• Assisting you with the Risk Assessed Management Plan (RAMP);
• Preparing the Community Impact Statement;
• Assisting you with the site plans needed for the application ;
• Obtaining the evidence of town planning approval;
• Completing all searches and extracts;
• Assisting you with the advertising of the application for the statutory period;
• Obtaining draft conditions of the licence; and
• Co-ordinating and lodging any final outstanding items.
For an obligation free discussion please contact Anthony Miller at Miller Sockhill Lawyers.
Miller Sockhill Lawyers are a firm of solicitors with offices in Buderim on the Sunshine Coast.